- Specification of “best practice” PDLM Functional Requirements covering organisational, user, system and interface requirements for design and manufacturing functions.
- Consulting to the European Aero-structures organisation:
- Documentation of PLM Architecture Principles and review of Policy.
- Detailed planning of the first phase implementation project to attain best practices.
- Documentation of the As-Is PLM architecture landscape, assessment of current capabilities against the PDLM requirement set and identification of business issues.
- Development of a Requirements and Acceptance Management Plan, including a compliance matrix covering business, functional and non-functional requirements.
- Assessment of PLM Services suppliers for configuration / customisation of PTC Windchill.
- Use case development against business issues and functional requirements.